The XS Aluminium Wheelchair was developed to provide more features as standard with added comfort.
- Sturdy, colourful aluminium frame
- Simple folding mechanism
- Swing in / out footrests
- Padded desk-style armrests
- Choice of 24” quick release wheels (self-propel) or 12.5” fixed wheel (transit)
- Sturdy, colourful aluminium frame is lightweight for transporting, durable and aesthetically pleasing
- Simple folding mechanism, half-folding backrest and removable arms as well as quick-release footrests and self-propelling rear wheels allow space-saving storage and easy transportation
- Footrests swing in and out to enable transfers on and off chair, whilst flip-up armrests facilitate side transfers
- Padded desk-style armrests provide additional comfort and allow unhindered access to work surfaces
- Incorporated as standard are deluxe seat and back cushions and a padded tension adjustable backrest for added comfort
- Rear stepper tubes with integrated height adjustable anti-tip wheels facilitate safe curb-climbing for both attendant and independent user
- Rear wheels can be adjusted into different position
- Chair is fitted with reflectors to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark
- All-round solid, puncture proof Polyurethane (PU) tyres offer durability and minimum maintenance
- Available in two different seat widths to suit various user sizes
- Lightweight frame weighing under 9kg in carry format
- 18” or 20” (Red Only) seat widths are available with a 17” depth seat canvas
- This wheelchair has been crash tested providing added safety when being transported in a vehicle
XS Aluminium Wheelchair Transit 18" Blue
VAT (this product is eligible for VAT relief)
VAT RELIEF DECLARATION
Note to customer, You should complete the declaration if you are ‘chronically sick or disabled’ and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish. You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb. If you are unsure, you should seek guidance from your GP or other medical professional.
All mobility scooter, riser recliners, powered wheelchairs/chairs and beds are delivered using our engineer service. Our engineers will contact you to arrange a suitable day and time to deliver your product. Delivery is normally, 5-10 working days of your order being placed unless stated otherwise.
The engineer will assemble and install your product and provide you with a full demonstration. If the product is a chair or bed this will be placed in a room of your choice. The engineer will remove any unnecessary packaging and answer any questions or queries you may have,