- Folds in two directions for a very compact size
- Soft, flexible backrest
- Ergonomic loop brakes
- Removable storage bag
- Folds in two directions for a very compact size, ideal for storage and portability
- Sturdy yet lightweight aluminium cross brace and frame designed for easy manoeuvrability and added stability
- Integral seat handle serves as a useful handgrip for pulling rollator when used as a shopper or for carrying when folded
- Soft, flexible backrest provides comfort and security while seated
- Ergonomic loop brakes with internally routed brake cables for added safety
- Push button height adjustment on handles to suit user requirements
- 20cm (8") diameter wheels suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- New plastic forked castors encompass two fasteners for greater security and durability
- Reflectors included to enhance visibility at dusk or when dark
- Ideal to fold and put in the boot of a small car or on public transport
- Removable storage bag for storing shopping items and essentials
X Fold Rollator
VAT (this product is eligible for VAT relief)
VAT RELIEF DECLARATION
Note to customer, You should complete the declaration if you are ‘chronically sick or disabled’ and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish. You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb. If you are unsure, you should seek guidance from your GP or other medical professional.
All mobility scooter, riser recliners, powered wheelchairs/chairs and beds are delivered using our engineer service. Our engineers will contact you to arrange a suitable day and time to deliver your product. Delivery is normally, 5-10 working days of your order being placed unless stated otherwise.
The engineer will assemble and install your product and provide you with a full demonstration. If the product is a chair or bed this will be placed in a room of your choice. The engineer will remove any unnecessary packaging and answer any questions or queries you may have,