The Genesis is an extremely stylish and robust dual folding rollator, which folds to an incredibly compact size, making it ideal for transportation or storage where space may be limited.
- Folds to ultra-compact size at (HxWxL) 38.5 x 28 x 85.5cm
- Dual folding mechanism
- Robust, durable frame
- Easy push button fold
- Ergonomic, non-slip handles
- Large width seat and backrest
- Height adjustable handles
- Safety close clasp for folding
- Cane holder for single or tri based walking sticks
- Kerb steppers
- Large zipped removable bag with shoulder strap
- Swivel front wheels
- 8” wheels
With 8” wheels, the Genesis is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. The Genesis features kerb steppers, and a large width backrest and seat for added user comfort. It also includes a unique cane holder, which can hold either single or tri based walking sticks and features a large zipped, removable shoulder bag for carrying essentials.
VAT (this product is eligible for VAT relief)
VAT RELIEF DECLARATION
Note to customer, You should complete the declaration if you are ‘chronically sick or disabled’ and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish. You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb. If you are unsure, you should seek guidance from your GP or other medical professional.
All mobility scooter, riser recliners, powered wheelchairs/chairs and beds are delivered using our engineer service. Our engineers will contact you to arrange a suitable day and time to deliver your product. Delivery is normally, 5-10 working days of your order being placed unless stated otherwise.
The engineer will assemble and install your product and provide you with a full demonstration. If the product is a chair or bed this will be placed in a room of your choice. The engineer will remove any unnecessary packaging and answer any questions or queries you may have,